Saturday 15 January 2011

Welcome back to the show that never ends

Good day to you reader and how are you?

I would like to submit for you approval my blog a chronicle of reality and fantasy of my experiences and work from my perspective and discovery of BDSM

So perhaps I should start with a little about my self. I am The Vipers Kiss on this blog and a few over sites. At the time of writing this I am 27 and have been active on the BDSM scene since April 2009. Before that I was aware of the scene but did not get involved with it for quite some time.

I started off as a photographer who had to expand his market range to include CD/TV etc as they all wanted a wide verity of pictures taken some including restraining and fetish attire it lead me to the discovery that I like to restrain and torment people and love to see people clad in rubber. I saw how happy and settled it made those people and I wanted it for my self.

After a fair amount of up heval and relocation I came into contact with a web group called Kinky Kent (www.kinkykent.co.uk) Through there I started out learning and experiencing and making friends that would help guide me.

So where has it brought me?

I am now comfortable in my self as what and who I am.
I am....
Switch, or at least an enabler I enjoy both side of the coin I love take what I give and give what I take
Fetishist I love to see people clad in PVC, Rubber and Leather not to mention heels but as with my beliefs I love the feel and smell of Rubber on me
Photographer BDSM and Fetish
Furniture maker (growing up learning upholster was not a wasted talent)
Toy maker, I love to make whips and restraints etc that I used to bring pleasure and I love to provide them to others for there pleasure

Still to come...
 I'm still learning and there are certain things that I still wish to experience
I further in brace of Rubber
The mental side of play
Caning Id love to learn to take it but also to use one to bring pain and pleasure in a delicate balance

No comments:

Post a Comment